Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 5 - A place you would live, but never vistited

There are a few places I would live, but never visited. One of the places I would live is Fruitland, Idaho. I want to live there strictly based on having an internet friend and texting buddy for the past 7 years who lives there. She is an awesome person, she knows me quite well and we been there for each other emotionally over the past 7 years. We never met, or talked on the phone. I has strictly been text messages or social media. I was there for her to talk to when she attempted suicide. I am glad she talked to me and  did what I said for her to do. I am proud to call her my friend and would love to live near her.
Another place I would love to live but never visited is Hell, Michigan. I had a fascination with that place since I was a kid. I can still remember the day I found out that there was a town called Hell. It was during the winter, I was living in Reading, Pa with my dad. The newspaper came that day and a story on the front page caught my eye. I believe I was 14 or 15. The article in the paper was saying how parents have to watch saying "When Hell freezes over" to their kids when they ask for something they don't want them to have. It went on to explain how a little girl asked her mom for a pony. She told her daughter she can have on when hell freezes over. That night when the little girl went to bed it started to snow. She woke up the next morning snow covered the ground and it was below freezing. The little girl calmly asked her mom " can I have my pony now" then the article revealed they lived in Hell....Michigan. Just the name of the town has me wanting to live there I am drawn to weird and unusual things and Hell, Michigan is one of those things. I am going to be moving to Michigan soon but sad to say it won't be to Hell.
Another place I would like to live and never visited is anywhere in the U.K. I hear so many stories about the place and what fascinates me the most is the ghost stories and creepy places I hear about,

I hope you enjoyed this rambling for today's challenge. Tomorrow is about "Someone who fascinates me and why"
Have a great day!
Feel free to click on the link below for any day of this challenge you may have missed
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment